Pulled pork nachos got you drooling in 3…2…1…
Lord, have mercy. I have a bit of a reputation. It’s kind of followed me around from town to town.
Some may judge, but oh well. There are worse things than being able to eat an entire order of nachos by yourself.
What can I say, nachos are my love language. And these are pulled pork nachos are THE BEST nachos. Seriously, they’re unreal. Remember that insanely delicious, fall-off-the-bone, juicy, and flavorful 38 hour pulled pork recipe I posted the other day? Well do yourself a favor and save some of the pulled pork. Top it off with tons of melted cheese, homemade bbq sauce, and this 4 ingredient pineapple salsa and you have heaven on a platter.
Honestly, I like it even better as pulled pork nachos then as a sandwich! It’s insane how good the pulled pork and the pineapple are together. The pineapple salsa is just pineapple, red onion, lime juice, and chopped cilantro. It’s sweet, simple, and mixed with the salty pork, is irresistible. I melted a generous amount of shredded pepper jack and sharp cheddar cheese and I highly recommend that combination. Screw salsa, bbq sauce is the nacho topping you didn’t know you needed.
These pictures make me hungry all over again…
It takes a couple minutes, at the very, very, least, to shoot a recipe. This was the first time that I ruined a shot because I started eating. I have zero regrets. Soon as I pulled that chip up it was game over! Enjoy!
- Tortilla chips
- The Food Girl 38 hour pulled pork
- The Food Girl 4 ingredient pineapple salsa
- The Food Girl homemade bbq sauce
- Shredded Cheese (I used a mix of pepper jack and sharp cheddar!)
- Lay chips on a baking sheet and preheat your oven to 400 degrees
- Lay small pieces of pulled pork on top of the chips
- Top generously with shredded cheese
- Place baking sheet in oven for a couple minutes until cheese is melted
- Remove from oven and top with pineapple salsa and bbq sauce!