You won’t find a more refreshing summer treat than frozen fruit salad.
Frozen fruit salad was my favorite thing EVER growing up. My grandma used to make it pretty much every time we visited. It’s incredibly refreshing and delightfully sweet. The perfect addition to your 4th of July cookout.
I made it with strawberries, peaches, bananas, and pineapple, but if you have a different favorite fruit, throw it in! My grandma has added blueberries and clementines in the past, and it’s always delicious. To make it, all you have to do is slice up your bananas, and throw in the rest of your ingredients. Wait for it to freeze and then you’re done! It’s best served partially frozen, so either don’t freeze it all the way, or let it thaw a bit before serving.
- 1 23 oz container of sliced strawberries with sugar
- 2 15 oz. cans of sliced peaches in heavy syrup
- 1 20 oz. can of diced pineapple drained
- 3-4 medium sliced bananas
- 12 oz can of Five Alive frozen concentrate
- 2 cups 7-up
- Mix all your ingredients in a container
- **The one gallon ice cream buckets with the lid and handle work really well
- Set out at least two hours before serving