Brie, apple, honey butter stuffed crescent rolls are a simple, delicious, 5 ingredient recipe for the holidays.
Everyone needs a good back pocket recipe for the holidays. Something that can be thrown together in about 15 minutes and tastes incredible. I LOVE the Holidays, but they can definitely get busy, and it’s always good to have a quick appetizer in your aresenal.
These stuffed crescent rolls are just what you need. There’s only 5 ingredients:
- Pillsbury crescent roll dough
- Brie cheese
- Green apples
That’s it! They only take a couple minutes to put together and about 12 minutes in the oven. Your guests will love them and that brie and honey butter will have your house smelling like heaven.
To be honest, it had been a long time since I ate a crescent roll and I totally forgot how GOOD they are. They’re so flaky and soft. Like, damn! And then the honey butter melts into the rolls to make them even better. Some of the brie melts out onto the pan, but don’t you dare leave it there. Keep as much of it attached to the roll as possible so you don’t miss out on any goodness!
- 1-2 packages Pillsbury original crescent rolls
- 1 green apple
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 package brie cheese
- Unwrap crescent rolls dough and separate pieces
- Mix together equal parts honey and butter
- Cut apple into very thin slices
- Starting at the large end of your roll, place your apple slice
- Top it with about a ½ tsp of mixed honey butter and a chunk of brie cheese
- Rolls the crescent so that they mixture is in the middle
- Bake to crescent roll package instructions
- *Note- this is meant to be an extremely easy recipe! Which means don't worry too much about measuring. 1 apple and 1 package of brie is plenty to make 2 packages of crescent rolls, depending on how many people you are trying to feed